Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Military Casual

Gota love the old school Benz in the background...lol! ;-)
I'm Wearing:
Target T-Shirt
Zara Trousers (old)
Zara Military Vest (old)
ShoeMint Heels
Forever 21 Sunnies
Michael Kors Watch
 
 
I
 
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Hump Day Dolls!!!
 
I think it goes without saying...I Am Ready For FALL!!! The temps here in Texas are brutal during the summer months and often times well into what should be the Fall season, but we have broken 90 degrees as of late and I am all about embracing the cooler weather! After all, my obsession with boots is real and they sure could use a little attention have being on lock down since March/April.
Any who, there really is something unique about pairing a nude heel with just about anything that seems to add a bit of sophistication to an otherwise simple look. And these suede beauties, from ShoeMint, definitely stay in heavy rotation!
Speaking of ShoeMint, have you joined? If not, check them out here and embrace your lust for luxury shoes at a fraction of the luxury cost! 
 
Until next time, thanks for stopping by and as always...stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy!

No comments:

Post a Comment